Weight: 183.4 lbs. 4/5/2010 bare (I’m now weighing in once a day.
Learned: Even though the ari-biz-gov money cycle is in full force, Baby Boomers are getting why it’s so important for them to move back to more healthy eating.
- 1/4 mile (round trip) walk up the road with Blackie
- Exercise: 10 pushups, 10 situps at Nextspace.
- 25 min new Precor running-stepping machine; cool machine!
- Exercise: 4 weight lifting exercises, 4 sets each of 10-15 reps. These names might not be right (still learning them):
- Romanian deadlifts
- Military presses
- Machine for pushing weight up and out
- Machine for pulling weight down and in
- Breakfast: 15 g. oats, 1 poached egg, coffee, 12 g. b.sugar, 5 g. creamer. Total = 200 cals.
- Lunch: 3 oz sweet potatoes (margarine and brown sugar in this one), 3 oz eggplant, 1 oz chicken leg meat, 5 oz coffee, 10 g. regular sugar –
- Dinner: 4 oz potato (margarine and brown sugar in this one), 3 oz london broil (boiled/Mu’ed), 8 oz. juice from cooking of veggies and beef. 10 g. walnuts
- Nate and Stacy who lost a lot of weight by switching to Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) and eating more meals at home. I’m going to video interview Stacy about her so far 25 lbs. weight loss!