Weight: 191.6 lbs. 3/21/2010 after breakfast, early morning clothes
Weight: 191.6 lbs. 3/21/2010 before sleep, early morning clothes
Breakfast: 1/8th heaping cup oats (in water, oatmeal), 1 poached egg, 1.5 oz. banana, 5 oz. coffee, 1 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp creamer.
- With flying buddies in Mojave was 100 feet from the Virgin Galactic plane and spacecraft while they were temporarily outside the hangar: beautiful!
- Two fried eggs, 1-1/2 pieces buttered sour dough toast, a bit of spinach (in oil unfortunately). This was probably around 800 calories.
Dinner: 7 oz. Sara’s delicious Tomato Bisque with 3 oz. of potatoes and pork adobo tossed in. Guestimating 500 calories.
- My calorie intake had actually dropped to what is considered dangerously low. I wasn’t going to eat any pork last night until I counted cals. They were under 400 for the day. So I ate about 6 oz. of pork after squeezing fat and juice out. My stomach must be shrunken to a very small size.
- Breakfast was probably 180 calories. This morning I added a bit of banana, maybe 25 calories.
- Lunch was with flying buddies at a restaurant. Probably 800 calories.
- Dinner was tomato bisque enhanced with some pork and potatoes adobo (fat layer removed). Probably 500 calories.
- I felt great all day. I probably didn’t burn more than 2,000 calories so probably hardly lost weight.
- Within the tolerances of the scale today’s eating balanced the day’s calorie burn. That gives a kind of reference point although it is a fuzzy one. For example, “What’s the relative level of hydration?” “What’s the true accuracy of the scale?
- BTW, the new accurate balance scale at 24 Hour Fitness registers almost exactly what my home scale registers.
- Let’s see what tomorrow brings.