Weight: 193.0 lbs. 9:00 AM 3/16/2010 after breakfast (no clothes) as benchmark
Weight: 196.6 lbs. 9:00 AM 3/16/2010 after breakfast (house clothes)
Weight: 197.4 lbs. 9:15 AM 3/16/2010 after breakfast (jeans, long sleeve shirt, gym shoes)
Weight: 198.8 lbs. 9:30 AM 3/16/2010 after breakfast with regular day attire: gym shoes, jeans, long sleeve shirt, wallet, cell phone, keys, pen, some gum.
- My gym shoes and std. house clothes weigh 3.6 lbs.
- My gym shoes and std. work clothes weigh 4.4 lbs.
- My regular daytime attire weighs 5.8 lbs.
- 193.0 actual weight puts my Body Mass Index (BMI) at 29.8, under 30 (a good sign) and dropping. Keep it up!
- A slice of sweet bread weighs 2.5 oz. and the loaf weighs about 40 oz.
- I snacked twice today maybe because I was working hard.
- I made deviled eggs for the first time in years.
- I made a batch of sweet potatoes and a smaller batch of potatoes for Iris Kavanaugh who had her foot operated on. The Nextspace folks put out a request for food so she doesn’t have to be on her feet as much during recovery.
Breakfast: 1.5 oz. sausage, 2.5 oz sweet bread, 1/2 tsp butter, 1/4 cup oatmeal.
Lunch: 7 oz. of mustard greens, sweet potatoes, potatoes.
Snack: 3 0z. ginger cookie
Dinner: 3.5 oz. sausage, 3 oz. mustard greens, 1 oz. sweet potatoes.
Snack: 1 deviled egg (2 1/2s) made with egg and mayonnaise.