Weight: 198.6 7:00 AM 3/12/2010
Weight: 199.6 11:30 PM 3/12/2010
Comments: It’s the end of Friday and I’m going to recap things. Imagine this: changing eating habits is literally changing my life. Here’s how:
- I feel better.
- I’m exercising and swimming regularly at the gym (first time in years).
- I’m continuing to lose weight.
- I’m discussing the weight loss, the methods, recipes and the blog with friends and family.
- Holita and I are getting into a routine of exercising together Friday evenings and then having a late dinner at the Royal Taj in downtown Santa Cruz. Very nice!
- I’m watching a lot less TV especially since returning two DVR boxes to Comcast.
- Now I’m watching PBS at 11:30 PM Friday and loving it, poetry readings and all. Go figure. Down 15 pounds and loving it!
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal.
Lunch: 2.3 oz. chicken (marinated, microwaved, yummy!), 2 oz. potato, 2 oz sweet potato, a full 2.5 oz. biscuit.
Friday happy hour at Nextspace: 2 tsp. ice cream, oreo cookie, 5 very small pieces of chocolate, 1 oz kalua.
Dinner (9PM after exercise pigged out): 5 oz rice, 3 oz. chicken vindaloo, 4 oz garlic nan bread, 2 oz garbanzo beans, 5 oz. vegetable somoza, chutneys. Wow! We ate for under $20, tip and all, and decided that we should drop the nan next time because we’d eaten too much.
We are much more that our conscious mind leads us to believe. I think the change in eating habits has led to a much healthier situation. Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelu-u-u-u-u-u-jah!