- I’m now getting into new routines as the various experiments resolve to things that work at a steady level… sort of. “Sort of” is related to the body’s desire for different types of food and hence variations in daily experiments. For example I haven’t eaten eggs since last Thursday. My stomach is craving something this morning after oatmeal and coffee. But what? Eggs? More oatmeal? Something.
- Here’s an example of routines: (1) oatmeal and coffee for breakfast and (2) weighing after eating breakfast.
- Here’s an example of “sort of”: Once I started eating oatmeal I found that 1/2 cup of oats was too many and have been consuming a 1/4 cup now. That might be a little light and could be adjusted up to 1/3 cup as the next series of breakfast experiments.
202 lbs. 3/10/2010 after breakfast and after drinking water.
202.6 lbs. 3/10/2010 after 8 oz. lunch (2.5 oz noodles, 3 oz. curry chicken, 2.5 oz. biscuit).
201.4 lbs. 3/10/2010 after 7 oz. dinner (4 oz. Orange Ruffy and 3 oz. rice)
Comments: Was running since about 8 AM and at 2 PM am finally took a lunch break. Told Vaughn Kenville and Bill his friend about the blog. Vaughn, this one’s for you:
Dinner: 4 oz. fish and 3 oz. rice.
- I grabbed a frozen 8 oz fillet of Orange Ruffy fish from the fridge and thawed it by setting the Microwave power level to 3 for 3 minutes per side and then cooking on high (power level 10) for 3 minutes. Then I cut it in half and saved the other half for Sara later.
- Added 3 oz. rice warmed up in the Mu.
Comment: It is just so weird to not crave food. I was hungry at 2 PM but didn’t need to pig out to feel satisfied. The 7 oz. dinner seems to be holding its own too.
Snack: at 11:30 PM Sara had made Tomato Bisque. I had 5 oz. It has tomatoes, celery, carrots, onions, garlic, flour, chicken broth, ginger soy broth, thyme, salt and pepper and heavy cream blended and simmered. Wow!!!