Comments: Visited my good GP doc who says I’m down 13 lbs. A separate thought: Could appetite relaxation be related to allergic reaction to pollen?
- My appetite is still “relaxed” most of the time, not quite non-existent but not gnawing at my stomach. But last night I ate 3 small snacks, an oz of tuna and an oz pork chop leftover and later 2 oz yogurt. Could it have been because I took a night time Sudafed PE.
- At 8 PM I took 1 Sudafed PE night time pill based on the hypothesis that my throat tightness was a histemic allergic reaction to something, possibly acacia pollen.
- This morning at 8 AM I took a daytime Sudafed PE (same box, red and blue pills differentiate day and night). Will monitor and compare appetite.
- A new concern: is the food blog causing me to focus too much on food? I’m spending less time eating, am eating smaller portions and crave food less. But I’m doing things regarding food several times a day. For example just on a thought I leaped up and opened a can of vegetables, not to eat now, but to make more accessible for lunch and dinner. The refrigerator is now teeming with what it had before plus cooked noodles, vegetables, potato, leftovers!
- My pants and shirts are starting to get baggy.
- My favorite casual slacks were so loose I tried to find a way to pin them before going on the interviews at Apple!
- Something’s really happening.
- Family and friends see that I’m losing weight.
- I’m somewhat alarmed by the continued weight loss but I feel good!
Scale: 201.0 lbs. 7:30 AM 3/9/2010
Scale: 201.8 lbs. 8:00 AM 3/9/2010 after eating 1/2 cup oatmeal and cup coffee)
Scale: 203.0 lbs. 8:30 AM 3/9/2010 after drinking a glass and a half of water.
Note: Water weighs 8 lbs. per gallon, 2 lbs. per quart, 1 lb. per pint. The scale can also be temperature sensitive although i haven’t measured how much and the temperature didn’t change that much in the past hour. But 1/4% would be .5 lbs. for my body weight so it wouldn’t take much sensitivity to change over the day due to temperature.
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal and cup of coffee.
11 AM: one bite of fresh bread.
Lunch: 11:45 AM 2 oz. mixed veggies, 2 oz. potatoes, 1 oz tuna salad.
5 PM: had prepared standard dough in the bread machine:
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 4-1/4 cups flour
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. dry milk
- 1-1/2 Tsp. salt
- 2 Tsp. active dry yeast
Used it to bake 12 biscuits, 20 min at 350 degrees.
Dinner: Holita’s on an odyssey cooking green curry chicken and veggies which is not ready at 8 PM. I had snacks:
- At 5:30 PM I ate a 1-1/2 biscuits (testing for done 🙂 ).
- At 6 PM I ate 1/8 cup of chopped walnuts left over from the biscuits.
- At 7 PM Microwaved a 2 oz. boneless chicken thigh for a few minutes in the Mu Tupperware dish with a little water. It cooked so well and so quickly and was tender and delicious.
- At 8:15 PM we ate green curry chicken, veggies and rice: 4 oz. rice, 6 oz. curry.
Comment: No snacks eaten after dinner! (3/9/2010)