They were right. Writing this requires observations which are causing a more conscious look at eating. I’m definitely consuming less calories and less often.
Breakfast: My friend David bought me breakfast: two eggs over easy, cottage cheese instead of potatoes and sour dough toast. No coffee!!!
Lunch: 7 oz Radiatori
Late afternoon: 4 thin butter coconut cookies – 135 calories
Dinner: 8:30 PM! (much later than I used to)
- I found a bag of arugula greens in the fridge that were starting to turn so I (you guessed it) Microwaved (Mu’ed) 1-1/3 oz of them for 1 minute after washing them.
- Added a Tbsp of sesame garlic dressing – 60 calories, all fat.
- 8 oz fillet of Orange Ruffy Mu’ed this way: from frozen, thawed for 7 minutes on 30% power, then Mu’ed for 6 minutes, 3 per side. I did this in my favorite Mu tupperware dish with the water that had thawed off the fillet. OMG was this goood.
- Added one Tbsp of the same Sesame Garlic dressing but wouldn’t do that again since it tries to overpower the fish.
- One of Sara’s cookies, 1.8 oz.
Wow, this experimenting is fun! Having the easy to use food scale is allowing me to really measure what I’m using.