- 1/2 cup oatmeal (5 cents), 1 cup water, pinch of salt; microwave in bowl for 2:30 minutes, then clean up the mess, add a tablespoon of brown sugar.
- 1 cup coffee, 1 tsp brown sugar, 1 tsp non-dairy creamer
- Don’t cover the bowl (even with a hole in the cover). What a mess; oatmeal ended up on top of the cover (lol). Cleanup took 10 minutes.
- This takes much more time than microwaving a poached egg but is cheaper.
- 1 cup already cooked pasta and one cup of Holita’s meaty pasta sauce.
- 1 cup coffee.
- Weight: 214 lbs.
- I know this is a kind of minor moral adventure but I don’t yet know if this will become a diet. Eating Holita’s scrumptious pasta sauce doesn’t feel like one.
- I don’t know if it’s temporary or what but I’m not snacking as much.
Superbowl snacks: Two new friends came over to watch the second half of the Superbowl. I put out a sizable bowl of tortilla chips, a bunch of grapes and a bowl of almonds. I ate:
- Three handfuls of chips
- 8-10 almonds.
- 15 grapes
Dinner (7:30 PM):
- 10 oz. of sauer kraut (unusual but there was a quart of sauer kraut sitting in the frig.